About Me

Friday 27 February 2009

Film opening sequence *Evaluation*

Evaluation of my film opening
- SugaR 'N' SpicE -
What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
I have found many websites for independent film distributors,
shown below are a few screen shots from the websites i have found:
Out of the four websites i found, i strongly believe that my movie would get distributed by the Dog woof: INDIE.
I believe that they would be a good distributor for my movie, as it suits the theme of my movie / film, which is (Uk independent film) Compared with the other distribution companies i found, dog woof:indie seemed to be the perfect company to distribute my film. Mainly because the others focused on short films / British films but only Dog woof:INDIE, focuses on british independant films, and that is exactly what my film is, so therefore will most likely be distributed by Dogwoof:INDIE.



No comments: