About Me

Sunday 15 February 2009

Email (YouTube)

I have just recieved a very pleasing email, from a user / subscriber on youtube, the user that sent me the email must of noticed that i am keen with green screen, and have used green screen within some of my videos, shown below is the email i recieved.


ScenicVideos has sent you a message:

Free greenscreen video backgrounds

Hi, i thought you might be interested since your into green screen. I have a bunch of videos I am allowing users to download for free to use in their own videos. these are in the new HD 1280x720 standard set by youtube.

I hope you enjoy them,
Jay

PS please consider subscribing to get updated on new videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbC_6LdWrKA



This will help me a great deal, when it comes to future productions, as the actual footage for the backgrounds on videos etc, are quite difficult to find, and also when you do find them they usually cost a fair bit, and because im a student and only have a part time job, i cannot afford to pay out for green screen footage etc...

No comments: