About Me

Sunday 1 February 2009

Planning for opening sequence


Location:
The location for my opening sequence, is simple yet very applicable to the theme for my opening sequence, which is school / cooking, so therefore the location for my opening sequence will be in my kitchen, as it is easy to film in with plenty of space, and the possibility of many camera angles / positions.


Props:
The collection of props for my opening sequence are mainly cookery related things, such as pans, knife, cooker, school bag, planner etc. which yet again i have chosen becuase it is easy to get access to these items and they are relating to the theme of my movie / opening sequence itself. (cookery-school)


Costume:
The costume for my opening sequence is yet again a simple yet effective one that realtes completly to the overall theme of school, the costume in mind is my brothers school uniform, i have chosen that as it shows the school theme very well, but i have decided to allow my brother to wear converse trainers as this gives more of an edge on tha character and gives the idea of rebeling against the school and its uniform, and that again relates to the story line of my openiong sequence / movie idea.



No comments: