About Me

Thursday 26 February 2009

Feed back on *Draft* opening sequence



Today in class, i recevied notes / feedback from every class member within my group. The feed back was on diffrenct aspects of my opening sequence, for example, Mise en scene, editing, and titles, as well as a few more.





I have just review'd the comments that people made, and i have found that the most common problem with my sequence, seems to be the titles, in 2 of the feed back sheets, two people have said that they are to "In your face".





Other than that small issue of the titles being too in your facem the other comments were rather very positive and overall very good, which in my mind means that i have done a good job in gettin my messege across in my opening sequence, and also means i havent got too much to do, in order to make it complete from draft -> completed opening sequence.

No comments: