About Me

Tuesday 24 February 2009

My opening sequence *SugaR 'N' SpicE*

Shown below is a diagram that shows the high point of my project. Where I felt that I had acieved the best to my ability.





In this diagram it shows my laptop, with annotations which point out that i was editing my photos. I believe i put in alot of work, when i was caroonizing' my photos. Overall it took me nearly 2 hours too work through all 30-40 photos, but i believe that i worked to the best of my ability and when i was faced with any difficulty i soon overcame it and carried on. For example when my laptop crashed i had to re-do about 20 photos, which put me behnd but i didnt mind, i just worked on and managed to get it finished.

Once i did get the photos finished and i put them into a video . stop motion sequence i got to work on the sound track / music for it, which i found difficult at first as the programe was hard to set up, but when i did finally get it set up i soon got to work and produced a very good sound track which fits the theme of the video perfectly in my mind.

No comments: