About Me

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Opening sequence (Booking sheet / weekly plan)


Monday - Start risk assessment / shooting schedule 
Tuesday - Complete planning / risk assessment / shooting schedule 
Wednesday - Mike's film (Helping with continuity & sound)  
Thursday -  Sam's film (General helping out) -> (Take photos of location for tim) 
Friday - Mike's film, Sam's film and Phillipa's film (Helping with continuity, sound and acting)  
Saturday - Film / shoot my opening sequence 
Sunday - Post production of my film opening sequence (editing  sound track) 

 - HALF TERM

Monday - Tim's film (Location/filming/using my camera)  
Tuesday - Tim's film (Location/filming/using my camera)  
Wednesday - In London  (channel four)  
Thursday - Philipa's Film (Acting in the film/possibly help out with other filming)
Friday - Analyze my shoot (how it went etc etc) 
Saturday - Finalize -ALL- project / film opening related work. 
Sunday -  Analyze the WHOLE project  

No comments: