About Me

Wednesday 4 February 2009

How to overcome my problems

I chose 3 of the more major problems and have decided to write how i will overcome these problems




Health and Safety

Within my opening sequence, most of the action within the scene happens in the kitchen. This involves cutting vegetables and using the oven. So this will mean that i will need to fill in a risk assessment form and i will also need written permission from my parents, allowing my brother to act in this opening sequence. Also due to my brother being under the age of 16 it is vital that i have the written permission prior to actually shooting the opening sequence with my brother in.


Location

The location for my opening sequence is all at y house so therefore i will have t film within my own time (out of college hours) So therefore when i am at college i not have any filming to do, but this means i will be free to help my class mates with their media projects etc.


weather issues (loss of time)

With the weather at the moment, which is not to great. Means that college has already been closed for two days in a row, due to the adverse weather (snow) and that means that i have already lost a few hours, in which i could of been planning further for my opening sequence, or helping others out with their opening sequence's. If the weather does change and result in another college closure, then i will just work from home, and add to my blog with work realting to my opening sequence. (for example research / planning etc)

No comments: