About Me

Friday 27 February 2009

My final opening sequence / video

After looking back over my feedback, i have made a few changes to my opening sequence. The main change that i made to the sequence is to change the titles, as they were said to be "too in the audience's face". 

So i re-edited them so they appear the same way (Moving out from the screen, from the middle) but instead of going all the way forward they stop half way in the black out side of the film. I decided that this was best because they re more visible and at the same time do not distract the audience from the actual film itself. 

Overall i am very pleased with the outcome of my final opening sequence. 

Shown  below is my final opening sequence, and also the draft / rough cut version. 



Rough Cut / draft 



Final Opening sequence 

No comments: