About Me

Sunday 18 January 2009

Survey

I conducted a short survey, just to find out which movie ideas would be best to put forward and pitch tomorow.

I asked my mum, bro, and dad which movie ideas they liked best from the 4 briefs / catagories.

Brief one:

My mum liked idea 2 "Back to Back (Based on the *Iraq / war* comic book series)"

My dad Liked idea 1 "Future f1ghter (Based on the *future cop* comic book series)"

My bro Liked idea 1 "Future f1ghter" (Based on the *future cop* comic book series)"

So for brief one i am going with the idea:
-> Future f1ghter (Based on the *future cop* comic book series)


Brief two:

My mum liked idea 3 "no Looking back (Based on the book by Pedro Almodovar ) -mexican-"

My dad liked idea 1 "Independance (Directed by Elem klimov) -Russian-"

My bro liked idea 3 "no looking back (based on the book by Pedro Almodovar) - mexican-"

So for brief two i am going with the idea:
-> "no looking back (based on the book by pedro Almodovar) - mexican"

Brief three:

My mum liked idea 1 "Sugar 'n' spice (Financed by The National lottery)"

My dad liked idea 2 "Good ol' england?! (Financed by The National lottery)"

My bro liked idea 1 "sugar 'n' Spice (Financed by The National lottery)

So for brief three i am going with the idea:
-> "sugar 'n' spice (financed by The National Lottery)

Brief four:

My mum liked idea 3 "Boy, oh boy (based on the graphic novel by Sarah Colins)"

My dad liked idea 3 "Boy, oh boy (based on the graphic novel by Sarah Colins) "

My bro liked idea 1 "Future-ris-tic (Based on the graphic novel by Noland renolds)"

So for brief four i am going with the idea:
-> "Boy, oh boy (based on the graphic novel by Sarah Colins)"

No comments: