About Me

Tuesday 20 January 2009

My production logo (KK-Productions)

My first idea, for my production logo, for the planets and such, well i had to change that idea as it was far to complex, and i could not make/produce it within the short time we had, which was aprox 2 days, worth of working on the actual logo.

But overall i am pleased with my final logo considering that it is no where near to what i first wanted, apart from the kk-productions title of course! But as i said overall i am very pleased with the results, considering that i completed that logo within abour 40minutes or so, the only downfall with it is the sound track over the top, that was more of a last minute thing, and i had to use garage band to find a suitable or close to suitable sound effect for my animation/logo.

Below are the variations of my logo, from stills shots, animated without sound and my logo with sound.




This is my final production logo.




This is my first production logo for *KK-Productions*. I designed this about a year ago now, it took me aprox. 3 hours in total to design and make. I used many programes, ranging from the simple programe which is paint, up to the quite advanced programe which is serif movie plus 4 / 5. I got the original preset animation (the dragon) from a dvd/disk i got from america via ebay, i then animated it with a moving foggy background, and then i animated the moving titles over the top, finally i found a sound track, which was suitable for the logo / titles. which i gained from my college / that i was attending at the time.

Overall this logo is very good, as it shows my creative side, and gives the audience and insight into what i do within my productions.

(This was also another part of inspiration that helped me to make my 2nd production logo for my diploma work.)


Here is my orginal logo for *KK-Productions*

No comments: