About Me

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Equipment i used in order to make *SugaR 'N' SpicE* opening scene





I have used a wide range of equipment and software in order to create my opening sequence.
 

Software used: 

Sony Vegas 8.0 
Picasa Pro 3 
Paint 
Windows movie maker 
Mix Craft 4.0 

Equipment used: 

Sony Vaio Laptop 
Kodak 9 mega pixel camera 
USB 2 gb flash drive 
Mouse 

Websites used: 

Google.co.uk 
befunky.com
Youtube.com
Blogger.com




Here are the ways in which i used the above things, in order to produce my film opening....



Software: 

I have used a wide range of software packages / programs in order to produce my film opening. The main program that i used was sony vegas, as this is what i sued to produce my final (video) footage. I put all the photos (30-40) into a time line in sony vegas, to see if they matched up ok, once they did, i then exported the images out of my camera folder and onto a carbonizer on a photo editing website, where by then, i edited the photos in order to make them look more like a cartoon. 

I done this for all 30-40 photos. After this i then placed them into paint to crop the images to the correct size. (As i had taken screen shots from the photo editing website) I then placed the photos back into sony vegas and put them into a sequence once again. 

I soon realized that the picture quality was lowered when i rendered the footage, so i exported the footage onto windows movie maker where i made the footage sharper, and slightly edited the colour and contrast to make the images more clear on the screen. 

Once the video footage was done, i moved onto making the sound track, i made the sound track in mix craft 4.0. Once the music was completed i then exprted that from mix craft into windows media maker where i put the usic in time with the video. 

Once all this was done i rendered the final video from windows movie maker, onto my desktop. 

Equipment:

The main equipment i used was my laptop and kodak Camera.  I used the camera to take the photos, for the stop motion of my opening sequence.  I then edited the footage on my Sony Vaio laptop 

Websites: 

I used a few websites in the process of making my opening sequence, websites such as google and youtube, i used these websites for inspiration purposes mainly, but i also used google in order to find the photo editing website which was (befunky.com). 

Once i had done my video (draft and final) i uploaded them to blogger (blogger.com). I also uploaded my videos to youtube. (youtube.com)




No comments: